Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hw35: blog readers

Over the past thirteen weeks, I have been working on my blog for our ITW class. I have learned so much during this period of time about keeping a blog and what it means to blog. Before coming into this class, I only had a small idea about blogging and what it was used for. I always just assumed it was for some type of social networking and a way for people to express their feelings about stupid, meaningless things. However, throughout this course I have learned that blogging can be used for many things, such as getting to know new people, finding out new information and basically just speaking your mind about a certain situation. If someone were to read my blog, I think they would most likely get information about the books we have read and they would get to see my opinion about our readings and how I really didn’t enjoy doing most of them. I really don’t foresee myself continuing on with this blog after the semester is over. I never really got into blogging and I don’t feel as though it really benefitted me or will ever benefit me in the future. Although I did learn a lot about blogging, I do not believe that I will ever use it again after this class, sorry!

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Sorry to hear the readings were not enjoyable for you, but at least you can say you've done them.