Wednesday, October 3, 2007

hw16: what a laugh

One of the blogs I chose to watch was the Wonkette: DC gossip. I found an interesting post about Hillary Clinton’s laugh and how much it apparently bothers some people. I find it slightly amusing that people are more concerned with a person’s laugh than with what they have to say. Sure, I agree that sometimes the laugh can be a little annoying and not something I would necessarily choose to listen to, however I will listen to her opinions and beliefs on running our country and I will give her the benefit of the doubt. In this blog post, the writer is assuming that she laughs when she lies. Something about this post makes me a little concerned with how the voting may turn out in the upcoming election. If people are voting primarily based on looks, or laughs in this case, then I’m not too sure how things will end up next November.

No comments: