Monday, October 8, 2007

hw18: least favorite blog post

I personally did not enjoy any of the bloglines that I am watching this week. None of the blogs seemed to interest me at all for some reason this week. I feel like on every blog post I read, they all were talking about the same things- whether it be about Hillary Clinton, or sex scandals in a men’s bathroom. To me, none of this was interesting or worth reading. I do not really like how on some of the blog posts, they are only a short paragraph, I feel like sometimes that is not enough for me to get a good opinion or judgement about the post to decide whether or not I liked it. I hope that next week there are more interesting and exiting blogs worth reading and posting about, I am anything but thrilled about this weeks bloglines posts.

No comments: