Monday, October 8, 2007

hw17: cox and zuniga

I enjoyed reading the second article with Ana Marie Cox. I felt as though Cox had some funny things to say. Although I have never gotten the chance to actually see Ana Marie Cox or read any of her work, I think that they would be interesting to read and watch. It seems like regardless of how many different jobs and different experience Cox has had, she still manages to make light of the subject and to have a good time doing it- and I think that is the best way to approach things. I found the other interview with Zuniga a little boring and not all that exciting. Politics and things of that nature do not really appeal to me unless they have a direct impact, so I can not really understand where he is coming from and why things like that are so important to him. I do however, enjoy reading the interviews in this book- I feel like they are a good way to show how blogging is used by different people doing different types of things with their lives.

No comments: